Create a Google Play Developer Account
Click the button below and sign in with a Google account. There is a one-time $25 fee.
1. Visit this page: https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/
2. Sign in with a Google account and follow the instructions on the page.
3. Once the account is created, navigate to Settings > Users and Permissions.
4. Invite firstname.lastname@example.org as an admin.
Create an Apple Developer Account
1. Visit this page: https://developer.apple.com/programs/enroll/
2. Select the Start Your Enrollment button
3. Sign in using an existing Apple ID or click ‘Create Apple ID’ to create a new Apple ID
4. Read the Apple Developer Agreement then check the ‘By Checking this box I confirm that I have read and agree…’ box and click the ‘Submit’ button
5. Under Entity Type select Company/Organization in the Entity Type dropdown.
Note: Do NOT register as an Individual / Sole Proprietor / Single Person Business. It’s extremely important that you register as a Company/Organization and not as a Personal account.
- DUNS Number: You will need your DUNS number to process your registration. Follow this link to find your DUNS number: https://developer.apple.com/enroll/duns-lookup/
- Note: if you don’t have a DUNS number you can request one on the page above.
6. Fill in the contact information for your Apple Developer Account
7. At the bottom of the screen, read the Apple Developer Program License Agreement, check the ‘By checking this box I confirm that I have read and agree…’, box, then click ‘Continue’
8. Confirm the Apple ID Information, Entity Type, and Contact Information and hit Continue.
9. Fill in the billing information and press ‘Continue’ to complete the payment and setup of your yearly iOS Developer Account!
10. Fill in any remaining information on the following screens. Apple will send a confirmation email within 24 hours notifying you that your iOS Developer Account was successfully created!
11. Once your account is created add Tapcart to your iOS Developer and iTunes Connect accounts.
Visit the Apple Developer portal – click People in the left column, then the Invite People button. Enter email@example.com as a Team Admin. Note: If you don’t see a People section, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as you may have created an Individual developer account.
Visit iTunes Connect – click Users and Roles, the + symbol, then enter Tapcart Team for the name and email@example.com as the email address. Click Next, then click Save.