Before You Begin
Creating a Google Play Developer account requires that you have a traditional Google account available. Make sure you have created a Google account (https://accounts.google.com/SignUp)
1. Go to the Google Play Developer Console and sign up for an account.
2. Read and agree to the Google Play Developer distribution agreement.
3. Pay the registration fee for your account.
4. Fill out your Google Play Developer Profile.
5. Navigate to settings -> users and permissions -> and invite email@example.com as admin to complete your Android Developer Account setup.