Getting reviews for your app is important! Reviews are at the forefront of every Amazon item, Yelp listing, and even Facebook business pages.
Having great reviews will help sway people to purchase, but the only thing worse than having bad reviews, is having no reviews at all. Although bad, negative reviews does give you the chance to make things right by responding to the customer, offering them a form of compensation, and improve your product.
So the question is…how do you effectively get reviews for your app?
- Include your business contact or support information at the end of your app store description.
- Ask for reviews after customers make purchases.
- Send a personalized ‘thank you’ email to every customer.
- Offer a discount for reviews.
- Host a giveaway for reviewers.
- Make a big deal out of reviews you receive. Thank your customers semi-anonymously. Example: Post a social media post with a short note such as “We’d like to thank Lindsey A. for her awesome feedback.”